Mindfulness Meditation & Colouring Group
Do you want to learn a few “Self-Care” techniques to reduce stress?
Stay tuned for my upcoming workshop
sign up at the bottom of this page
Join a fun group for some
well-deserved quiet time
Learn 5 different
Enjoy relaxing meditative
Mindfulness Meditation is a great way to help you live more in-the-moment and become deeply relaxed.
Benefits of Mindfulness:
- Boosts memory
- Helps with emotion regulation
- Improves concentration & focus
- Increases immune function
- Helps reduce stress
- Decreases emotional reactivity
- Improves relationship satisfaction
- Increases empathy and compassion
- Prevents burnout
In addition, we will tap into your playful side with meditative and fun colouring therapy.
Benefits of Colouring Therapy:
- Reduces negative thinking
- Clears your thoughts
- Taps into your creativity
- Is fun!
- Calms your mind
- Helps focus on the present
- Blocks intrusive thoughts
- Improves concentration
- Makes anyone a great artist!
“I found the group therapy felt so supportive for me. It really made me feel understood finally, and the people I met have remained friends and still help me cope with my condition. Everyone in the group had so much information to share and I felt glad I could help other people as well. I enjoyed the cakes and tea as well!”Ravi M
Space is limited to 6 spots only.
Treat yourself to un-interrupted “Me” time!
Contact Jenny at 604-782-6106 or
“THANK YOU Jenny! I found last Saturday to be quite useful for my recent anxiety and stress. Please let me know when the self-esteem workshop is… we’ll see you then!”Jennifer M
Subscribe to our mailing list
“Thank you for putting on the workshop last Saturday. It was really a great experience to learn more about meditation. I am working on this! Take care and I’ll look forward to more of these workshops! :)”Kari S
- 5 different mindfulness techniques will be taught in a relaxed, confidential setting. You will get to work on beautiful and inspiring pre-stenciled pictures.
- Colouring tools provided or you can bring your own book.
- Did I mention there will be some home-baked treats and tea? (not to miss!)
- Proper posture and breathing for meditation
- Relaxing guided imagery
- 5 different mindfulness techniques
- 1 hour of quiet, meditative colouring time
- A rare chance to experience quiet and stillness
- Warm, supportive environment
- Helpful handouts for your self-care toolkit
- Home-baked treats and tea